Unlike many forms of bodywork therapies where the practitioner treats a passive client, I work interactively, inviting clients to explore feeling and sensation, or express in sound, movement or gesture what emerges for them. I assist clients to become aware of parts of themselves that may feel stuck, or less connected. Through discussion, two-way feedback and listening to what the client might want, I facilitate a collaborative approach to explore what may best assist each client individually. In this way, Movement Shiatsu and Inner Qigong are especially suitable for clients who may wish to work on alternatives to long term patterns and chronic issues.
I have over twenty years experience as a therapist and counsellor in sexual and mental health projects, substance / alcohol dependency programmes and NHS projects.
I teach shiatsu in various schools: Ki Kai Shiatsu School in Islington, London; the School for Experiential Education (SEED) in Frome, Somerset and the British School of Shiatsu-Do (BSS-Do) in London, Colchester and Ljubljana.
I teach Inner Qigong and run groups and workshops in London, the Threshold Centre in Gillingham Dorset. I also provide on-site treatment to staff in London based companies and at many festivals.
On-Site Shiatsu & Qigong at these 2020 Festivals:
- Blue Lagoon Pembrokeshire, Wales 29th -31st May
- Glastonbury Pilton, Somerset 24th - 30th June
- Love Supreme Lewes, East Sussex 3rd - 5th July
- Latitude Southwold, Suffolk 16th – 19th July
- Blue Dot Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre, Cheshire 29th July – 3rd August
- Wilderness Cornbury Pk, Oxfordshire 29th July – 3rd August
- Starry Skies Llandayo, Usk, Monmouthshire, 5th – 9th August
- Green Man Brecon Beacons, Wales 19th – 24th August
- Into the Wild Chiddinglye, Sussex 27th – 31st August
- The Long Road Stanford Hall Leicestershire, 4th – 6th September
To book an appointment at these festivals contact
Bill on +44 (0)7876 43 29 39
Check my Events Page for further details